NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Click here for WLUK FOX 11 general contest rules for other terms and conditions that apply.
1. Contest Introduction:
WLUK FOX 11 has teamed up the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center to offer an opportunity to win 2 tickets to the June 1, 2011, performance of “Jersey Boys” at the Fox Cities PAC.
2. Contest Description:
• FOX 11 and the Fox Cities PAC will partner in a promotion titled “Jersey Boys”.
• 1 viewer will be selected via a random drawing to receive two tickets to the June 1, 2011 performance of “Jersey Boys”
• The campaign will be promoted on FOX 11 and www.fox11onlilne.com.
3. Description of Prizes:
• Two tickets to the June 1, 2011, performance of “Jersey Boys” at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center.
• The value of the two tickets is $176.00.
• There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. There will be no returns for cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
4. How to Enter:
• Contestants can enter online at fox11online.com. Click on “Participate,” then “Contests.”
• Follow the instructions to complete your registration and entry.
• Previous registrants of any FOX 11 Upickem contest can use that login for this contest.
• Deadline for online entries is 5pm, December 12, 2010.
• Viewers can only enter online and can only enter one time per email address.
5. Selecting a Winner:
• A random drawing will be held on December 13, 2010.
• WLUK FOX 11 and the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software or web site.
• Registering for the contest does not automatically qualify you for the drawing.
• The odds of winning vary depending upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification:
• The winner will be notified on December 13, 2010 and the winner's name will be posted on www.fox11online.com.
7. Eligibility Restrictions:
• The contests are open to all WLUK FOX 11 viewers who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of WLUK FOX 11, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, participating sponsors/promotional partners (Fox Cities Performing Arts Center), other television stations in the Green Bay Television designated market area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Void where prohibited.
• All Winners must sign a participant release and show proof of residence.
• Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
• The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within One (1) day of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random drawing of eligible entries. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
• Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
• By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
• Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station or the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in their sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
• The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
• Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
• The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
• Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WLUK FOX 11, 787 Lombardi Ave., Green Bay, WI 54304 or at fox11online.com.
• Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and consent to use of their contact information for future communication including the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center advertising, promotions, surveys, contest/sweepstakes and other similar communications without compensation or permission, unless prohibited by law.
• Questions can be directed to Pat Krohlow (920) 490 1466.