Contest Overview and Prize Detail:
By random drawing, FOX 11 WLUK will award one lucky winner two (2) VIP tickets to the NFL Kickoff Concert, plus two (2) tickets to the 9/8/11 opening game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. Total prize value: $2,000.00.
How to Enter:
You may enter either via Facebook or FOX 11's contest page. Visit FOX 11's facebook page and click on the "Like" button to participate in the contest. Then click on the contest link in the left Facebook sidebar on our wall. Existing FOX 11 Facebook followers can simply click on the contest link. Follow the instructions to complete your registration and entry. Previous users of WLUK FOX 11's UPICKEM contest platform can use the same account login for this contest.
Alternatively, you may play the contest by visiting Fox11online.com and clicking on Participate > Contests. Look for the FOX 11 NFL Kickoff Contest link and follow the instructions to complete your entry.
If this is your first time entering, follow the instructions to confirm your registration.
Follow the instructions at the top of the contest page to enter. Hit "submit" after entering your information.
4. Users may refer this contest link to friends via Facebook, Twitter or via email. For every referral signup, the user will receive one additional electronic entry. There is no limit imposed on the user for successful referral signups.
• You MUST have a valid email address to enter. Users may enter only once for each valid email address, either via Facebook or Fox11online.com.
• Contest entry starts on Friday, September 2, 2011 at 4:00pm CST and will conclude on Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 11:59pm CST.
• WLUK-FOX 11 is not responsible for issues with contestant computer failure, connection outages, lost passwords, and incomplete or late entries.
Eligibility and Odds of Winning:
No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not improve your chances of winning. The contest is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older, except the National Football League (“NFL”), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents and representatives (collectively, “NFL Entities”), employees of WLUK FOX 11, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, participating sponsors/promotional partners and other television stations in the Green Bay Television designated market area and the members of their immediate families, who are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Winner Selection and Notification:
• The winner will be notified by phone or email by 12pm CST on Wednesday, September 7, 2011.
WLUK FOX 11 will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible entries through the duration of the contest. The winner will be announced and posted here on this contest page and mentioned on Wednesday's Good Day Wisconsin morning program.
• The winners will be contacted via email or telephone.
• Registering for the contest does not automatically qualify you for the drawing.
• The odds of winning vary depending upon the number of eligible entries received.
• Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
• The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within One (1) day of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random drawing of eligible entries. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
• Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
• By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
• Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station and partner sponsors may require contest winners to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold them, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
• The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
• Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
• The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
• Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WLUK FOX 11, 787 Lombardi Ave., Green Bay, WI 54304 or at www.fox11online.com.
• Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and consent to use of their contact information for future communication without compensation or permission, unless prohibited by law
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.